Saturday 1 November 2008

Welcome

This is the new blog for all of my reviews. More professional than my normal blog and hopefully something that'll help me out in the foreseeable future with a job reviewing games. Although I'm a physics student, games are a massive part of my life and I would not be exagerating to say that a job with games far outweighs my desire to be a physicist (although I do enjoy both).

This is under my actual online name, Killaguy. Whereas my other blog is under my secondary online name, Dark-kai 3. Both representing a slightly different part of me. Killaguy is the gaming side, while Dark-kai3 is the side with represents my life as a whole.

Anyway, enough about my backstory of games and reviewing. I'll now allow you access to the inner recesses of my thoughts on the countless games I have played, and will play in my life.

Jonny (Killaguy)

No comments: